Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Obamanomics

The article linked below provides a great argument as to why the current Administration's effort to improve the economy has failed.

Why Obamanomics has Failed

Before I am accused of being an Obama Basher, please understand I'm completely Administration-agnostic. My focus is more on what our government in general is doing, regardless of whether the incumbant President is a Republican or Democrat. As I've begun to understand more about the state of our political environment, I've come to realize that my views cross the aisle; if I can be termed anything, the most accurate would probably be that of a Libertarian.

I did, however, vote for Obama during the Presedential election, and am now regretting that decision; the Change Obama has brought to Washington is not what I had in mind. I think it's considerably more of everything with which I have been dissatisfied and I had hoped he would change in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment